Saturday, 19 October 2019
  10 Replies
  2K Visits
Votes
Undo
I rejoined OGHF. and would like to go back to my old tag OGHF-Rogue.
Helloo and welcome back to our webby.

I think after a long absence it may be best for you to fill in a fresh TagApp, just so we can reintroduce you to the current clan members, other than that I don't think there would be any issues, at least none I am aware of.

You can use this link to the TagApp page - https://oghf.org.uk/index.php/tag-application
Votes
Undo
Hi and welcome back Rogue m8 :)
Hi Rogue
Long time no see m8... Welcome back.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks still wating for an answer. But glad to see old friends
wb rouge :D
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi RogerRabbit, just like to let you know that Im not on your admin list, also let you all know I installed a new Win 10 on my pc and puffffff I lost everything :( So I have to start from the beginning :( That is
why you all see me as a beginner :( stuff happens right?
Hi RogerRabbit, just like to let you know that Im not on your admin list, also let you all know I installed a new Win 10 on my pc and puffffff I lost everything :( So I have to start from the beginning :( That is

:o
Hi Army mate, please go to the "Groups" area of the "Social page" and apply to join the "OGHF Members Group" please, I will add you to the roster.

If I have to start again you will never see me again lol... !w Fergy for saying Hooray :p
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.