Tuesday, 20 November 2018
  18 Replies
  2K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi guys and girls, just to let you know i'm back to playing cod4 as well as other games so i'll be back in the server. Hope u are all well and keeping good, from your Irish Rebel :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hi Rebel, keep in touch mate :D
Nice to cya again Rebel hope your keeping well:D
Votes
Undo
Welcome back Rebel m8 , really nice to see you again :)
Votes
Undo
hi reb m8 hope all is fine with you
Hi Pierce..
Indeed been a while,but nice to have you back M8..!
Cya's ingame..! Cheers Rob.
Votes
Undo
HI Reb mate. Hope all is well with you. Good to see you back - see you in game!
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Welcome back m8!
Votes
Undo
Hello again! :) :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thx for all the good wishes guys and girls, must say it's nice to be back and have chat with you guys and girls, Missed the chat playing the ww2, even though i love it it's nice to actually get to know players and friends within the game. Find it a lot more enjoyable when you can chat and play with friends and not worry about hackers ruining games. See u in server, bye the way do you still play world of war 2. Hope u are all good mentally and in good health. :D :D :D :D :D :D
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Oh m8, so glad you're back and up and running. Very pleased indeed!!!:D :D :D
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Had a rough time with depression and pain relief, but due to some miracle they got my spinal cord stimulator working great so i'm out of serious pain, but then my depression went downhill fast i don't know whether it was because i was coming off all the opiates drugs going through cold turkey or what, but know that i am more or less pain free and on no pain relief tablets i am starting to enjoy life again and can look forward to things happening and doing things with my family again. My only daughter is getting married in January 25th so have that to look forward to she is my oldest child at 28. Loads of stuff going on with the wedding coming up.

I miss the comradeship from you guys while playing WW2, that is why i came back and also not to get stuck in a rut just playing the game and no chat or conversation going on. I going through the stages of leveling up because i had got rid of the game and lost my profile but i dont mind its enjoyable. See u all in game. Good to be back:D ;) ;) ;)
Nice to cya back Rebel and so glad your op was a success. Lovely news about your daughter's wedding:D
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Good to hear that things are going in the good direction again Rebel! Are you also planning to join the Gits again?
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
yes i would like to join again but i thought that i would need to spend some time here first. Put in an application when the clan thinks its ok.;) ;)
Votes
Undo
Nice to have you back Rebel, why not pop over to World of Warships, download for free and join us in a few battles :) :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
How do you join the OGHF in WOW? Do you have o go through the training first?
Votes
Undo
How do you join the OGHF in WOW? Do you have o go through the training first?

Free to download here.

https://worldofwarships.eu/

Once up and running do a clan search for OGHF and request to join or just pm me your WoW’s in game name and I will find and invite you, as for training we are always learning ;)
Will be glad to welcome you aboard Captain.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Glad to have you back Rebel, and also very happy to hear the mind and body are getting back into shape ! Some things take time, but they are worth it !!

Will see you on the battlefield m8 ;)

Ray
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.