Wednesday, 17 July 2019
  28 Replies
  3.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi guys.
This morning our 3 COD4 servers were all in the top 100 ranking, with 24/7 the highest rank. And also the 3 highest UK cod4 servers, are the 3 Gits servers. (If Im reading it right) :D

Rank▼ Gm Server Name Players Loc IP:Port Server Map
70. COD4 Old Gits Having Fun Overgrown 24_7 [B3] 9/18 51.89.142.119:28980 mp_overgrown
77. COD4 Old Gits Having Fun HC DM Weak Chopper [B3] 8/32 51.89.142.118:1024 mp_backlot_2
98. COD4 Old Gits Having Fun HC TDM Weak Chopper [B3] 0/32 51.89.142.117:1028 mp_broadcast
Votes
Undo
Well we must be doing something right :D
24/7 most popular:D
Yes Christine. Flatty's masterpiece and your little baby is the most popular :D . All 3 in top 100 is good for this time of year as well.. Will try to get the next rotation right as well to keep it that way..
:p lol
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
I can see another badge winging its way to Cat :o :D :D
Votes
Undo
Congrats COD4 gang , well done :)
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Well done to everyones....

Now hope take the no.1,no.2 and no.3 spot..

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Great news well done all :D
Votes
Undo
Great!
was that sarcasm Basso loooooooooooooool:D
I can see another badge winging its way to Cat :o :D :D

Maybe A sheriffs Badge :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Attachments (1)
Hi Guys. After a conversation with Wax, today we changed the TDM rotation and added 2 new maps... Did try them out briefly on the test server this morning, but hard to judge with just 3 of us there. Anyway, hope they prove ok. And please comment if they don't and we will change them.

Will do FFA tonight when no one on there.

Cheers Tube.
thank you tube m8 :) :)
hi tube can we remove the subway map please very bad spawns lot of complainants ty
Nice!
all good on ffa tube m8 good maps
Hi Guys. When joining the FFA server last night I was asked why XYZ map was taken out....
We change rotations these days about every 2-3 weeks. This was because many thought once a week was to often.. Fair enough.... The aim of changing rotations is to. Well mainly try and keep our servers busy... Also, One mans poison is another mans cure. Meaning, a rotation that is hated by some, may be loved by others. So we have change it to try and accommodate everyone over a period of time. Then also we have to try and accommodate all styles and map types.. So in there we try and have a mix of sniper/camper maps and rusher maps and stock and mod maps... Impossible to please all in one rotation, thats why we rotate.

So hopefully that explains why xyz maps were taken out. Popular maps will always be back...

But please guys the servers and maps are there for you. We (Wax TDM and myself FFA) just think of maps what we hope will keep our servers busy and keep most happy. We are more than happy to have ideas and rotations sent in so we can add them in time. But please bare in mind the concept. IE a mix of stock and mod maps. And a mix of sniper/camper and rusher maps. All ideas welcome. Finding a good FFA rotation because of spawns is so much harder than finding a TDM rotation.

Mod maps....... We have a library of about 450 MOD maps.. We can't add them to the main servers until they are tested on the test server because quite a few crash the server, and we need to find out which ones do 1st... Unfortunately for some reason only one map at a time works on the test server at the moment, so we cant add test rotations there. Hopefully Flatty will look at that when he gets a minute.
But 80 Admins are welcome to look at our library, and go to the test server to try a new map. And feed back information. If a map crashs the server in there, there is no issue.

Tube

I am floating an idea with the council, while the test server is faulty, in order to get a few more members able to try new maps in the test server.. I just need to get this approved before doing or saying more.

Tube
its all good m8 i love new maps:D :D :D :D :D :D and old so happy of me:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I love the new maps also, just rarely is there anyone on the test server to test with... there was a month or so I would jump on with a few people playing and it was great (I also like small crowds, as I actually do much better playwise).
New world ranking of cod4 servers still has our 3 cod4 servers as the top 3 UK servers. FFA now up to 55th. :D . And TDM up to 67th. I think this time last year TDM was about 150th.. And all within the top 70 in the world. Ive never seen that before.. Great effort guys. :D

55. COD4 Old Gits Having Fun HC DM Weak Chopper [B3] 3/32 51.89.142.118:1024 mp_rasalem
61. COD4 Old Gits Having Fun Overgrown 24_7 [B3] 7/18 51.89.142.119:28980 mp_overgrown
67. COD4 Old Gits Having Fun HC TDM Weak Chopper [B3] 1/32 51.89.142.117:1028 mp_pipeline
203. COD4 berrytrials 2/21 45.76.139.194:28960 mp_berry_trials
297. COD4 =I|S|U=Snipers 0/24 185.251.226.18:28930 mp_isu_malta

We need to keep an eye on the 24/7 server ranking Forged mate. See if the config changes to the Hellfire and AC 130 prices make any differences either way. I read in the logs there are mixed opinions to the change.

Tube
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.