Friday, 14 June 2019
  4 Replies
  2.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
Has anyone been getting server disconnect when trying to get on the servers ? Only started when there was the COD4 update. Get the error when attempting to join any of the servers, usually once but last night it was taking multiple attempts to join. How I didn't put a lump hammer through my tower I don't know. Any help would be appreciated.
Do you have the steam version of the game ? if so try the "verify integrity of game files option" it will check your game install and fix any bad files. If it is the disc version I'm not sure what can be done,
Votes
Undo
Yup its the disc, ill check on the forums see if theres anything on there :)
Server Connection Timed Out (SOLVED)
If I try and find a game and it attempts to join a game in progress, I'll get into it no problem (still a long load screen but it will join eventually)

Now say I finish that game in progress, go back to the game lobby, and enter a brand new game with the same lobby, I will always get stuck on the load screen and eventually timeout with "Server Connection Timed Out".

EDIT:
Solved by updating to the most recent geforce (nvidia) drivers. I cannot speak on behalf of anyone running AMD to if this fixes the issue for them.
I get a similar thing.

I need to be signed in to steam to get it to work.

It's not a steam version of the game it's a disc version.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.