Since waw server was moved my ping has gone up :(
Votes
Undo
Thanks for help Grey m8 :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I also should of mentioned if you port forward you need to set your PC to static IP, because every time you reboot your PC your internal IP will usually change if using DHCP. Plenty of how to's on the net. To check your DNS use windows key + R, type cmd then use the command ipconfig /all. Port forwarding just bypasses the hardware firewall checks and helps with dropped packets and cleaner connection to the server. Not sure what the UA thingy is Pheeel. There is also the config changes, . cl_Snaps to 30 and cl_maxpackets can set to max which is 100, but you can play about with that one a bit, depends on your connection. You'll enjoy the 1070 m8 great card. :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Grey, I tried the port forwarding last night. Don't know if it works, but tried the tpc/tcp thingy. Which is better? That or the other option (UA something or other)? Cheers for your help. By the way, just bought a shiny new GTX 1070. Made a big difference to COD4.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I would maybe suggest port forwarding, if not done already. Give you a bit faster/stable connection. Mind you I too get random connection issue's ingame as well. But with 22 other things connected to the internet in the house maybe should be expected. Worth a go anyway.

https://portforward.com/call-of-duty-world-at-war/
Votes
Undo
The Welsh (Fergy) are often like that :D
My ping hasn't gotten worse Wunty, but I feel like I'm around a second slower than I used to be on old server. There are some players who I simply can't outshoot.
The top two on the stats board are examples. Half a clip later, I'm dead and they shoot before I have them on screen. My ping is around 25.

That is the same feeling i have Philly :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
The Welsh (Fergy) are often like that :D
My ping hasn't gotten worse Wunty, but I feel like I'm around a second slower than I used to be on old server. There are some players who I simply can't outshoot.
The top two on the stats board are examples. Half a clip later, I'm dead and they shoot before I have them on screen. My ping is around 25.
Oh fergy is a worky ticket lol:D ;)
Votes
Undo
Sweden?

It's Fergy trying to be funny. Last time i was Dutch i belive :o

I'm A proud Dane Catty :D
Your fast enough Punto we thought we would slow you down lolllllllllllll :D ;)
Sweden?
Votes
Undo
It's a long way from Sweden to our servers.

Maybe that's the issue Punto. :p

Can´t trust Swedes :o
Votes
Undo
I thought our servers were moved to the UK :o

By the looks of the last IP's they are still in FR :o

And now i cant upload PNG but i can upload JPG suddenly :(
Attachments (1)
It's a long way from Sweden to our servers.

Maybe that's the issue Punto. :p
Votes
Undo
Try clearing your browser cache and Cookies and then restart Firefox

Tried everything.
Cant do it in Crome or Edge either :o
Try clearing your browser cache and Cookies and then restart Firefox
Votes
Undo
PNG works
Cant do jpg
I use Firefox
Votes
Undo
Punto are you trying to upload as an attachment ?

Yes mate
Punto are you trying to upload as an attachment ?
Votes
Undo
Hacks lol
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.