Wednesday, 09 January 2019
  12 Replies
  2.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
Update..

Firstly I am sorry for the disruption to your gaming..

Basically there is still an intermittent issue with the routing to the server network port. The server it's self is not going down, I have a number of utilities added to the server that allow me to see what is happening to the server it's self.

I am in discussions with the server provider and they cannot see an issue. If this persists and I do not get the response I require then I will look to move the server again.

Cheers

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Thanks for the update/your work Flatty!:)
Votes
Undo
Thanks Flatyyy , really hope issues will be fixed very soon and we will not have to change IP again ...
Character building stuff...:D

Thanks for update..
Thank you for the update boss
Votes
Undo
Thx for info, lets hope they do find the problem..
Votes
Undo
Has anybody looked at intermediate routers to see if the issue is there (trace route)? The issue may not be at the hosts end but in an intermediate internet router and the host would not necessarily be aware of it. As the connection seems to go down at one of the busiest times of the evenings for internet usage then its possible that a router is trying to shovel traffic beyond its capacity.

I also notice the TDM server is unavailable tonight while the DM (spit) server still is. I presume this is a separate issue?
Votes
Undo
Server went off again tonight about 17:30. Still down half an hour later :(
Back now
Votes
Undo
Back on then back off at 18:50
Votes
Undo
No need to apologise Flatty, hope it get resolved m8.
Oops missed this post, thanks for the update Mr Six.
Votes
Undo
Thanks for info Boss and your work to clear it up
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.