Wednesday, 28 November 2018
  6 Replies
  2.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi Guys

So the current attack is flooding all our ports and therefore makes it virtual impossible to get an active connection to the server. The data centre are trying their best (Within the scope of our contract) to sort this out. I hope it will pass soon and I can get things back on line. I do not think this will be tonight though guys. I have also removed the TS widget from the home page until this is over as the query failure slows down the website.

Cheers

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Do you know if its a targeted attack, or a random one. If it was targeted, I'd love to be able to find out who dis-abled us. Is that possible?. Or do the botnets filter the route of the cause?
Why, just why would anyone attack a source of joy and entertainment in such a malicious way.... I had to play battlefield 4 today... it was unsatisfying..

Thank you for the update however, I understand that this is stressful and agitating... keep up with the fine work you do!
Votes
Undo
Do you know if its a targeted attack, or a random one. If it was targeted, I'd love to be able to find out who dis-abled us. Is that possible?. Or do the botnets filter the route of the cause?

Sounds to me as if it is targeted if the website now also is being attacked. Not good. Thank you for your efforts Flatty!
Thank you boss
Votes
Undo
Thanks for updates Guv
There is no accounting for petty small minded behaviour, Thanks Boss.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.