Tuesday, 24 December 2019
  8 Replies
  1.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
On behalf of all Clan Members and Guests

A big thanks to Flatsix for keeping this clan so successful for all these years and for all the unseen hard work, time and effort that he has put into it to make it one of the most popular Clans in the UK. There have been trials and tribulations over the years, but at the end of the day the object of the clan was so people could enjoy gaming and have fun at the same time which in my eyes he has achieved.
Mr Six has dedicated a lot of his time to the running of the clan whilst holding down a very demanding job with support from Robby, Council Members and Admins.
Let’s look forward to 2020 being as successful as 2019.

Thanks again Flatsix
Thankyou Flatty and all our Leadership/Admin teams, Big thanx to all our Members and also our Guests who make the OGHF what it is. Merry Christmas all :D
Oh yes well done Roger I forgot ...Merry Christmas all:D
Yes thank you Flatsix again for a great year. And I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

And as the others have said, the same goes for all the people and guests, that make this clan and its servers, a great place to visit.

Thank you.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Here, here

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Quite a well balanced place to be, fairness, fun and comradery. Thanks to all involved in this clan Merry Christmas from me to you.
Thanks Flatyy to make this place for us and for all your efforts in a last 11 years ...

Well done buddyyy :)

P.S.

I heard a rummor that Catyy got a xmass present from you - Pink porsche ... i want a green 1 lol
yes very big thank you to mr Six and a very happy Christmas

pssst can i have white 911 please :D :D :D :D
yes very big thank you to mr Six and a very happy Christmas

pssst can i have white 911 please :D :D :D :D

I think white has all gone Heavy looooooooooooooooool:p
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.