Tuesday, 24 December 2019
  20 Replies
  1.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi everyone

After over 2 years in the job, Wax and myself have stepped back from being Head Admins of our COD4 servers. Our last task was to put forward replacements.
To be a COD4 Head Admin you really need to be an active member of our clan on both Website and servers and have a cool and fair head as an Admin. With this in mind we put forward our nominations to Flatsix and the Council

Yesterday our nominees were accepted by Flatsix and the Council. And the nominees accepted our offer of becoming our new Head Admins.

So we are pleased to announce that from today

AWOL is our new COD4 TDM Head Admin.

And KILLEMALL is our new COD4 FFA Head Admin.

Both will also oversee our COD4 24/7 server with the help of Wildcat and Roger Rabbit when required. (The 24/7 server is a beast)

Their duties as Head Admins are.
To try and keep our servers populated and a fun and fair place to play.
To help our current Admins in every way they can. And appoint new ones if and when needed.
To make sure we admins all follow the Admin code. With our primary task of teaching our rules rather than banning for not following them if at all possible.
To have the final decision on a Perm ban, once all opinions have been given on demo’s after 2 weeks
Also indicating when a map rotation needs changing and what the new content of that rotation is to be.

All jobs that the Clan owner Flatsix set out all those years ago, which are key still to this day in making the OGHF clan and servers, the success it still is. (No pressure guys) )))

So a big congratulations on your promotions. AWOL AND KILLEMALL.

We wish you both well in your new roles. And good luck guys. You have earned it.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Nice one you guys, congrats

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Congratulations Awol and Killemall mates, Good luck with your new posts. Also a big thank you to TubeSlayer and Wax, you have both done a brilliant job as Head Admins.
Votes
Undo
Congratulations and well done guys, I am sure you'll do a great job and carry on the fine traditions of our OGHF clan.

Cheers w
Congratulations Awol and Killemall on your new role as Head Admins. I know you will both do a great job and so glad you will be looking after 24/7 as well. Tube and Wax have done a fantastic job over the last couple of years so a big thank you to you both. :D
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Congratulations Killemall and Awol on your new role as Head Admins.
Votes
Undo
One hell of a pair of shoes to fill :D
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Well done guys. to those leaving and to you to start
Votes
Undo
Congrats guys
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Congratulations to both. Big shoes to fill but there is no question they can do it.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sad and Glad
Sad Wax and Tube are standing down you have had the wisdom of Solomon and a voice of reason Thx for all the work you have put in
Glad i think you have chosen two fine replacements Thxs for all the work you are going to put in
Congrats guys. Very well deserved. :)
Sad to see Tube and Wax stepping back though.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Congratulations to Kill and Awol and a big thank you to Wax and Tube for your dedication
Votes
Undo
Well done guys. Well deserved and congratulations. And thank you Tube and Wax for all the hard work in the past two years! It's much appreciated.
Congrats to the new Head Admins and great thanks to the previous administration for the dedication to the jobs! Tough post and I imagine time consuming, Enjoy the rest... now see you on the battlefield!
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Congratulations guys! And big thanks to Wax and Tube for their support.
You guys said all , so i dont have nothing to add ( i see Fergys happy face lol )

But , ( sorry my Ferguson lol )

Congrats Awoll and Kill , you both well deserved it and you can be proud.

be humble and polite but persistent and determined - not easy to dance on that thin line - when you in doubt just ask yourself what is best for the clan and you couldnt be wrong .

Tube and Wax what to say ..... you both did a fantastic job , and i am not happy for you step back my gits , but i understand and respect your decision.
And i am really glad that you will still stay with us and help us.

Cheers my gits :)
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Congrats guys and well done Wax and Tube for all you've done. :)
Hi all.

Thank you all, and congrats to AWOL, well deserved.
Thx to Wax and Tube for all the time you put in this, and it will not be easy to fill the shoes after you, but will do my very best.

Kill
Congrats guys both well deserved all the best on the new job in hand:D :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats Guys Very well done solid gits :)

Tube and wax well what to say?? 1st what a great job you have done for the clan over the years and all the fun we have had too , Well you are old gits and the foundation of cod4 for me also some gits that have moved on too that made me join the clan all them years ago! so thank you to Wayne and Alan for all your hard work over the years great guys great gits.

i hope this means that we will see a lot more of you in game now Al maybe you will have some time for some zombie action now ! and Wayne for some cod4 TDM action as you know its the best!

thank you guys
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.