Thursday, 30 May 2019
  5 Replies
  2.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi all, ive recently bought a new pc and have lost all my data from my old one, games etc, hard drive failed. Anyway, I had to buy a new copy of COD W@W because I had registration issues with trying to reload my old copy which was a disc not a download
. This has meant that my in game name has changed, no longer dear old Wittman, but now macrosal. Still registered here as wittman obviously. Can I have my clan tags moved onto my new name please. Or do I have to rejoin the clan etc ?
Hi Witt m8
Registration issues?With your old CD-key? Do you still have it???If you have a valid key you do not need to re-register..or buy another disc.....
Hi Wittman, if you have lost your data then I see no alternative to your name change, I do not think anyone could have any objections to that. Thanx for letting us know mate.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks mate, how do I go about it ?
? bit more info req - go about what exactly :)
Votes
Undo
Hi Wittman m8 , or should i call you macrosal ? :)

I got your application :

Record saved to database with ID: 30

Form ID: 1 Form title: OGHF Tag Application Form name: OGHFTagApplication Submitted at: 2019-06-08 19:03:34 Submitter IP: 109.149.201.185 User-ID: 1136 Username: Wittman User full name: Alistair Clapperton Submitter provider: Unknown Submitter browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/18.17763 Submitter operating system: win

Why do you wish to join the OGHF ?: Hi all. I'm a clan member registered under Wittman. Bought a new pc, due to a hard drive failure. I play CODWAR under that name. Had to buy a new copy of the game and it wont allow me to keep the name Wittman. New name is macrosal, can I have my clan tags added to that name please ? I have read and agree with the OGHF code of conduct: checked

We dont need to go through the procedure again , put your/our tags on and enjoy :)

Just please go on tag wearers group and click on request join so i can add you on the members list.

Btw you should pop up on TS if you want to chat with us - that would be nice :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.