Monday, 11 March 2019
  11 Replies
  2.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi Folks

The move is complete and we are back to our normal quantity of Servers.

List is here https://www.oghf.org.uk/index.php/servers

During the move as usual there were a few challenges to biggest being the IP pooling, this mean't suite of new IP's. This will mean we have to wait a bit for our regulars to find us and come back. However over the weekend the server did seem to fill quite well. The new world at war server has already moved back to the top ten.

The admin tools are back and have been upgraded, so hopefully some improvements will be seen there.

It will take the team a few days to get your rights back to where they were if you have admin permissions, so please bare with us.

XLRStats have been reset giving everyone a fresh start to shine..

I am working on the website DNS issue which can cause it not to show for some.

The next step is to work on the Teamspeak upgrade to version 5 which should improve our voice comms.

Cheers

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Votes
Undo
Thx for info, good job:D
Many thanks... The DNS thing is strange... Thought Id cracked it every day clearing Historys and Caches and SSL's etc. But even clearing all that and unplugging everything doesn't work now. So good luck and I hope a DNS re-jig can sort our issues. Weird how I can't connect on my home BT router, but can on my phone and Talk talk work router.

Cheers
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks boss!!
Thanks for all your time and effort Mr Six to keep us GITS happy:D
Votes
Undo
Thanks Flatyyy , great job m8 :)
Thanks Flatyyy , great job m8 :)

Yes Robby you don't realise what you have until its gone, there would be a few fruit loops if the server disappeared;)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanx Flatty, great job :D :D
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Good job Mr. Six. :D
Votes
Undo
Thank you Flatty, all very much appreciated!
Votes
Undo
Many thanks... The DNS thing is strange... Thought Id cracked it every day clearing Historys and Caches and SSL's etc. But even clearing all that and unplugging everything doesn't work now. So good luck and I hope a DNS re-jig can sort our issues. Weird how I can't connect on my home BT router, but can on my phone and Talk talk work router.

Cheers

A long shot but try flushing your local dns - ipconfig /flushdns
Votes
Undo
Thanks Boss
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.