Sunday, 07 April 2024
  2 Replies
  376 Visits
Votes
Undo
So come on to first game, playing Ambush as Opfor and fighting right flank as weakest.

Marines have Opfor pinned into spawn, and I am running from spawn against rear of map, forward to just short of Sniper house on Opfor right flank, and fighting forward camping and advancing Marines, Marines have high ground in middle, nading from high ground back into Opfor spawn and firing from high points (including Sniper nest building, and buildings you can jump on top of on Opfor side of high ground) and generally holding alley between main road and sniper nest road) and I am kicked for 24hrs for supposedly sitting in spawn...........

WTAF?

SPAWN is 40 or 50 steps to my rear, none of my team were spawning around me (so spawn still at rear and not shifted), so I'm not sitting in spawn but I am the most forward team member on that flank and killing Marines trying to rush the position.

I want a definition of spawn in 3 dimensions, because if I was in spawn, I just saw pigs flying past the window... now this isn't to say, I wasn't camping which is permitted and kicking marines a####s but that is called playing the game.
Deathstalker
set the post as Critical priority — 3 weeks ago
Deathstalker
set the type of the post as  Rules Query — 3 weeks ago
Votes
Undo
The closest spawn in that corner from where you were camped is about 10 paces away at most. Advancing a tiny bit and then camping is not moving out of the spawn area. Anybody with any common sense can understand that in the context of that map.

You shot me and I dropped to spec you for some time. Most of your team were spawning just behind you and you were making no effort to move. You have had 20 warnings in the last two months for not moving from spawn or Rule2, not just from me but all the other admins. Those are just the times you got caught. Consider yourself lucky that you only got 24 hours because I'm sick of having to drop out of game to spec you. If you continue to offend at this rate, the temp bans will only get longer.
admin s never get to play a full game when this is going on i have dropped out of game to look at you as well so a one day ban is not bad hopefully you will now move from spawns and stop camping them but that is up to you
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.