Monday, 26 September 2022
  2 Replies
  1.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Had the need for a new pc, so ordered a motherboard bundle and new case as the old case could not cope with cooling.
I hung it all together before I put it in the case, oh no twitching fans and no boot this was with a 1000w psu but ordered a new psu and all ok phew.
This where I go off the rails, I clone my drives and use the old ones as backups. no way will the motherboard boot off the old os in the end a clean install, now what was my Microsoft account login and password and so many games to reinstall last was cod4x all done now.
Strange with a faster pc all that happens is I seem to die even more quickly.
Gort
set the post as Low priority — 1 year ago
Gort
set the type of the post as  Technical — 1 year ago
Had the need for a new pc, so ordered a motherboard bundle and new case as the old case could not cope with cooling.
I hung it all together before I put it in the case, oh no twitching fans and no boot this was with a 1000w psu but ordered a new psu and all ok phew.
This where I go off the rails, I clone my drives and use the old ones as backups. no way will the motherboard boot off the old os in the end a clean install, now what was my Microsoft account login and password and so many games to reinstall last was cod4x all done now.
Strange with a faster pc all that happens is I seem to die even more quickly.

oh dear good luck Gort, I would pack gaming in if I had to install everything again
I had similar results with my faster board and processor, I die super efficiently. Congrats.... the spawns come quicker too. :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.