Monday, 05 November 2018
  39 Replies
  4.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi gits ,

if you dont have access to clan member or clan admin section please let us know :)
Hi mate and welcome back. You are showing as a Full Admin (60) in COD4 TDM already. Is it now working?

I have a similar thing with TASS on the cod4I server.

EDIT
Just chatted with Cronic and what he suggested to try is. Drop you down to 40, just to see if that works. And if it does, bump you back up to 60... This I have now done. Lets us know mate.

Cheers
Votes
Undo
Welcome back Orion m8 :)
Well hello there Orion! :)
Votes
Undo
Tube - I hadnt been online when I posted the previous post. I see that I have 40 admin on TDM server at the moment. Sorry - work has been brutal this year.
Ok mate. Will bump it back up to 60... Let us know if it doesn't work.

PS....Wax offline at the moment, hence why I'm dealing with TDM.. I think he is due back soon.

Tube
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Still can't see the admin link in the forum. :(
Hi Defoe. Ive Pmed you the https address. Let me know if that still doesn't get you to the Admins area.

Tube
Votes
Undo
I still don't see a members page in forums.
Votes
Undo
Is there any chance that I can just get access to use Warnings - The Overgrown server is just crazy at times. At least then after x - warnings, B3 can kick a player that continues to ignore all request to stop breaking the rules.
Hi ForgedinWar.
I will send you a PM in due course mate.
Cheers Tube
Votes
Undo
Is this working now?
Now that I have been granted admin status on FFA can u Grant access to admin forum. Thanks in advance
I think Orion and greyghost have been waiting a while not sure if Mr Six has to do it:o
Just wondered if there was some process. No rush. ? Thanks Kitty
Votes
Undo
I informed Flatyy about it -
he will sort it when he come back from his ( short i hope lol ) holidays...

Can you please just let me know who still dont have access to the admin part of the forum .

Cheers gits :)
+1 ;)
Votes
Undo
I though you guys gave up on an Members/admin section that why I haven't said anything. Nope cant get on or see it.
+1 :)
On the frontpage click on "Social" then click on "groups" and select the group you wish to join, you may need permission dependent on which group you choose. Admin sections need Flatty to approve you for, If you do not yet have access to the Admin section leave a note here or PM robbyy please.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.