Thursday, 03 December 2020
  18 Replies
  1.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi All

Our COD4 FFA Head Admin, Killemall has reluctantly stepped down from the role. Kill has so much work on his plate renovating his new home, plus all the other real life stuff, he says he just has no time to be with us as much as he would like. The renovation of the garden is next in the Spring. So time would be pressing then too.

So we say thank you very much Killemall for all the good work and time you have put into the role of COD4 FFA Head Admin and good luck with renovation. We hope to see a lot more of you when its all finished in late Spring.

Best regards
Wildcat
Thanx for the time and hard work Kille mate, Hope we see you a bit more often in the Spring/Summer. Good luck with the project.
Yes, thank you Kille mate. What a great job you did as our FFA Head Admin. I hope your house renovation goes well. And the Garden one too in the Spring. See you soon mate.
Votes
Undo
A big loss for a head admin, but understand life takes priority. Hope all is well with you Killie and hopefully see you in game at some point too!.
Votes
Undo
Will miss my partner in crime, worked well together. Hope the renovation goes well, see you on the servers soon.
Votes
Undo
Sad to hear the loss of an active admin but real life must come first have fun renovating im on year 3 on my place lol. Once one starts it never seems to end...
A good head admin Kille, Much, Much better than the other two we have.... :D :D
Votes
Undo
Watch it you cheeky bugger lol
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Best wishes Kille. You need to post pictures of the house when it's done, otherwise it didn't happen ;)
Votes
Undo
Thank you for your service Kille, greatly appreciated.
Hope fully see you after next spring when you can sit back and relax after all your efforts :D
Votes
A big loss for a head admin, it is m8 a big loss
Sorry to hear, but indeed, real life can get in the way of our leisure activities...:o

Good luck on the homestead!
Don't be a stranger M8..

See you whenever you got some spare time to pop in..! :)
Cheers Rob.;)
Votes
Undo
Thanks mate for everything you have done
Thanks for all the efforts you put in to this job here. Great work Killemall.
Really hope you will be back soon m8 ,
you did a great job and all i can say is a big thank for all your hard work and help.

Take care git....
bump:) :o
Sad News but we no what its like real life comes 1st and foremost , hopefully things will quite down for you kille and you come back as head admin soon,
if you get any spare time pop on for a game when you can. take care mate shoot you soon :)
Votes
Undo
Build that house Killie, thx m8, and see you back soon!
Hi all.

Thx for all the kind words, and dont worry i will be back soon.( Just tb a cheater on tdm:) )
I'm still here a few times a week, but it is not enough to cover the work of a HA, and thx Awol and others who pitch in in my absence.

Fergy will do a great job i'm sure, and well deserved after all the time he's been here, so good luck my friend.

Yes the house build took alot longer than we thought it would.
But when you open up a house from 1962, where nothing has changed since that, surprices keeps on and on.

Think house will be ready late dec, and i will off cause share the pictures of the house from start to finish.
I has been tuff, working 24 hours shift, and stright to the house on all my days off, gonna be so nice to have some days off soon:)

See you soon boys and girls

Cheers KILL
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.