Wednesday, 14 October 2020
  28 Replies
  3.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi I need help, I have been banned recently on Old Gits Having Fun overgrown for rapid fire, they have taken a demo and its currently under review (so they say) I just want to add on that, that there was no scripts no binds no macro or anything involved in that demo or in my game for that matter... I have tried to explain to the admins that I don't use anything and adding on that I would never even try to cheat on this game (cod4) I have also explained that I have a lot of experience on the game and that you are able to shoot that fast with the gun (G3 gun) I even offered to send them a video of how I shoot so fast (no cheats involved) I have a gaming mouse witch takes no effort at all the click... Meaning I am able to shoot very fast...as fast as I want... I see and understand that this server has just made a new rule for no rapid fire, but please understand that me clicking fast is how I, how anyone would play for that matter. The admin have followed the rules by warning me but with that i tried explaining peacefully that im not using anything, its just me clicking my mouse... They first said that i'm using a scroll wheel (but my scroll wheel doens't even work) Please look into this, as I have used no Hacks no macro's or any Binds... Im just your average player trying to have fun on the server witch I quite like a lot. My offer still stands where i said i will show proof with a video of my mouse and my gameplay and I will even go so far as to show the difference between me playing normal and then me playing with a fast fire script/bind witch is up to you guys if you want me to, im just trying to show that i have not used anything to deserve a ban. Im a very skilled player if I say so my self and I have a decent gaming setup... My IGN is GT| Shawn and GT is a very famouse clan as well and they will also tell you that i dont use anything at all... If i have upset anyone then i am sorry but that was not my intentions... AT ALL...
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Okay thanks for everyone’s time that is put in on my situation, oh and about the other suspicions. I can assure you 100% that i am not using any sort of hack... wall hacking/esp you name it... I know that some of my shots are questionable but like i said i am a skilled player and i know my maps especially when it comes to OG maps so please don’t go to hard on me by thinking i was wall hacking or any sort of hack cause thats not me. If you do want i can record my gameplay at some stage. I honestly don't know what else to say other than me being completely clean of everything. I also remember shooting players and then getting a warning for spawn killing. That was just me running around and killing players that i see, I wasn’t literally camping and aiming at where the players spawn. So once again I'm sorry if I have upset anyone while playing, it honestly was not intended, I was only playing the game.

Love the support that im getting from you guys and keep it up!

I will love to see that demo if it’s possible to post in here?

And take as long as you guys need, noticed the tag (oghf)

And i respect the wishes of the servers rules.
Votes
Undo
Hi Shawn

Thanks for taking the time to post about your recent temp ban. Of late we have had a few issues with players using macros, scroll fire, scripts etc which we will not tolerate on our servers. We have received a few demos of yourself which are under discussion in our admin forum. Apart from the rate of fire that was being questioned we also noted the possibility of something else going on, due to this i put you on a 2 week temp ban so the other admins could review the demo's and give their opinions. If the admins all agree nothing going then the ban will be allowed to expire. Please be patient with us, not called Old Gits for nothing.

Awol
HI Shawn Awol is Head admin he will sort it
Votes
Undo
That would be in our admin area Shawn and not open to the public
Thanks
I will ask if we can post it on here for you Shawn
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Oh sorry to bother but where can i find the demo that they took of me?
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thank you so much, I just want to get back to playing :) As i'm here at home doing nothing and the server I played on really kept me busy. Not a lot of other servers that is so nice to play on. And is also the lowest pinged server witch I could find (Since I live in South Africa)

Have a nice day :)
Thanks for your polite post Shawn our Head Admin will get back to you on this.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.