Saturday, 28 December 2019
  10 Replies
  1.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
My gits and guests....

First ,

i want to say that I did not give as much as I wanted and how much the clan needed -
life is a funny hacker , every day it pulls out some ace from his sleeve....
But i was sure you can cover my lower activity without any problem...

And you did it....You gits made a fantastic job and 2019 was one of the best year for OGHF ,

so i want to say thank you for all your help

Flatyy.... i dont know how you could run OGHF for 11 years ,
but iam really happy because you stil can find the will to go on

Tube and Wax... brilliant job - you put huge efforts in every aspect of COD4 and you can be proud -
all COD4 servers jumped on gametracker from above 100th place to 50th - ish place

Roger - cover everything on daily bases - waw , cod4 , echelon whats app , forum and TS - Chapeau!

Caty and Yorky..... you keep our social webby part busy and funny plus you take care of gits birthdays

Hawky - for take care of echelon and waw server even better than me

Cyclops and WOW gits - you made a great job with OGHF world of warships

Cronic - to be devils advocate when i was sure in some of my decisions...
I know you cannot be active as much as you want but you are the one of the pillar of the clan
and your present and help is priceless

OGHF admins and members- for your efforts to keep clean our servers , and raised up number of players
- you are the core of OGHF

to our guests - for your politness and help

to all ex members who put their piece of the stone in OGHF house

In the end ....

to my best friend and mentor, Haggis ..
he passed away but his spirit is still with me and with all who have a luck to know him
for his support in hard times
for speak openly to me when i was wrong and correcting my mistakes
for his jokes and hundreds of our funny mornings and nights on TS...

I know you smile from above my crazy Oinkman..

Happy New Year 2020 to all of you and to your families and friends....
I wish everyone a lot of happiness and health, and the rest will take care of itself :)
Lovely post Robby:D
yes m8 Lovely post n1 you old old git:D :D :D :D
Votes
Undo
Fantasic post Robbyy and I have to say totaly aggree with what you have said. now I'm retired I get more time on the servers including Cod4 which at time getting my butt handed to me ...lol
All the best to all members past and present great bunch of guys and I know that Haggies is looking down on us and smiling.
Big thanks to flatty for all the work he puts in.... simply the clan would not be here without his never ending work
Happy New Year to all
Yes a nice post indeed Robbyy. And I agree, again a big thank you to Flatty for keeping it all going, in a year when his work load in real life was huge.. Thank you.

And thank you to you Robbyy, Flatty's excellent deputy that keeps us all focused on what we are trying to maintain here. Flatty's original idea of creating and maintaining, a fun and as fair as possible place for all to come and participate, without fear of continual abuse.

And I hope the new year, will be as successful as this last one,

Cheers Tube
Great post robbyy.

Thankyou Flatty and robbyy, There would not be a clan without the two of you.

Best wishes to all for 2020
Well spoken Rob.
Happy newyear all.

KILL
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Nice words young man. Thanks for all you, Flatty and the team do. Happy new year my friends. xx
Votes
Undo
Goodbye 2019 , and good riddance.
Here’s hoping 2020 is a better year for all . My personal issues from last year are minor and not worthy of mentioning, the biggest deal for me was the issues that have affected my eyesight . It’s still ongoing , I have to take drops every day till further notice , the funny thing with this as a glasses wearer and having new glasses a couple of months ago , I have to change them again soon . The reason is a bit strange , to me anyway , I had a reoccurrence of my problem whilst on holiday , in both eyes at the same time (a first). So trip to Spanish hospital and sorted out . But noticed left eye is slightly blurred , right eye ok , take glasses off right eye blurred as usual left eye perfect vision , not as usual , lol .
Ok only mentioned as this partly explains lack of activity here , also been on hols and spend time in the caravan during summer etc .Robbyy flatters me enormously above I am pretty sure that devils advocate is a polite way of calling me a s.... stirrer as I throw issues about from different angles .
Anyway here’s hoping that 2020 finds all our gits , guests and there families healthier and wealthier than last year cheers all .
Cro
Very well said sir great post bring on 2020 On wards and ups gits :D :D :D :D :D :D
Votes
Undo
very good post Robbyy,
idd thanx to flatty and you to keep the clan and the servers going.
i just want to say special thanx to RogerRabbit fot keeping the heads up on the WaW server and echelon in the months of my absence.
i hope 2020 is a better year for me and the misses. so we close 2019 and start 2020 a new and fresh.
so happy new year to all you gits and families:D
love you all;)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.