Friday, 31 May 2019
  20 Replies
  2.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi. We would like to welcome OGHF Thrasher to the COD4 FFA Admin team. Welcome Thrasher. And thank you for agreeing to help continue to make our FFA server, a fun and fair place to play.
Please do not hesitate to ask any question if need be..

More details in PM

Cheers Tube
Thank you Tube and others that had a part in this decision. I will strive to help foster a friendly place to play. I am sure I will have questions as things arise. I nominate Ady as a mentor... :)
A great Mentor.. Good luck. :)
Hi Thrasher congrats on your new role :D
Well done mate :)
What!!!

Are we letting foreigners in now?????

Whats next? A woman in the council!!!

Keep an eye on him Ady I don't trust these foreign types with their fancy haircuts and sunglasses.

Welcome and well done Trashy slashy one. :)
What!!!

Keep an eye on him Ady I don't trust these foreign types with their fancy haircuts and sunglasses.

I feel so welcomed Fergy... :) Someone has to take care of the yard when you all go to sleep. :)
Votes
Undo
Welcome Thrash m8 , well deserved :)

I can imagine what are you doing over the night on the server Thrasher ... or maybe its better if i say Michael lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5px__gV8LE
What!!!

:p
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Well done Thrash and I'm here to help should you need any
Votes
Undo
Congrats on the new role Thrasher :D
Votes
Undo
Welcome too the group, any questions, just ask:D
Votes
Undo
Welcome to the pleasure dome :o :D
Votes
Undo
Congrats !!
Votes
Undo
Omg Trasher ?! The man who always tries to knife me in da back, but isnt succesfull?.

Good choise, congrats?
Omg Trasher ?! The man who always tries to knife me in da back, but isnt succesfull?.

Good choice, congrats?

sometimes successful... :p
Nobody asked me anything but okay...Congrats Thrash!! :D

If you want to know how NOT to admin.. ask me!... :p

Cheers Rob.
Our Council Leader (Robbyy) has asked us Head Admins to state when Admins get an increase in level in the forum. And not just do it unannounced.

Thrasher's Admin level has been increased today from Moderator (20). to Admin (40) on the FFA and 24.7 cod4 servers… Thank you for your efforts and keep up the good work mate.

Tube
Well done Thrash M8 go get all the spawn campers. and spawn clays you have 8 to get that will not stop hehehehehe
Votes
Undo
Welcome to the team Thrasher.
Thank you all! Will continue to try and defend the spawns and defeat the inappropriate clays.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.