Friday, 10 November 2023
  6 Replies
  1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi all,

My 11 year old daughter has recently started playing on the COD 4 TDM servers and will normally only play with me. She has requested a log in for this page but when trying to enter this page sees a message saying she is either blocked or access is pending moderator approval. How long does approval normally take?

Thanks.
Pud_Luver
set the post as Normal priority — 5 months ago
i have no idea AWOL or roger will help you on this one m8
Only the Boss can approve webpage access, so when he gets around to it is the best guesstimate I can give you.
Pud I think Flatsix sorts it. I remember Flatsix had to ban Jack and that made his Dad Mylee banned on COD4 servers also due to comments Jack was receiving when he told everyone his age. I think he was 12 at time.
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi all thanks for replying. Is there anything in OGHF rules stating young gits cannot play? If so what is the minimum age limit? To be fair she has been open and honest about her age and has played on the TDM servers.
She will only play when i am.
TBH i like her playing on the OGHF servers as there is a lot more respect than most and no swearing.
Hi all thanks for replying. Is there anything in OGHF rules stating young gits cannot play? If so what is the minimum age limit? To be fair she has been open and honest about her age and has played on the TDM servers.
She will only play when i am.
TBH i like her playing on the OGHF servers as there is a lot more respect than most and no swearing.

Hi Pud I forget what the minimum ages for COD4 is, 16 or 18 not sure. I was really upset when Flatsix had to ban Jack as he was no bother, it wasn't any of our clan members or regulars who made awful comments to him and the person was banned. I think Flatsix would have to answer the question. I am fine with your Daughter coming on but I don't own the servers. I will forward this to Flatsix.
Votes
Undo
CoD4 is PEGI 16+ however the game is now 16yrs old ( released Nov 2007 ) and the content in comparison to the newer games is more a 12+. Id have no issue with your daughter playing however you would have to be online with her. Jack used to come on without his dad and that was when the issues started ( very immature ). The decision would have to be down to Flatsix though as he is the boss and server owner.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.