Friday, 28 October 2022
  15 Replies
  1.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Dear OGHF, the past couple days I've been playing on your 24/7 Overgrown server and have been playing against a player named 'Killerman' who uses a second PC in spectator to spy on a players' location as an exploit(Almost as if they have a wallhack but just on the particular player they're watching at the time.)

Down below in the attachments will be 3 demos taken today 10/28, and on the 22nd, they're long so hopefully you have keybinds to speed up demos while watching them. I also have SS's of both accounts(One playing and one in spectator) that have the exact same IP(Different UID's because they're using a second PC for it.)

If need be I can attach the SS of them both on with same IP, it shouldn't hurt as it's only the first few digits and not the full address.

The demos 'Killerman10' and 'Killerman11' aren't the best proof except for a couple kills, however I have a third demo from the 22nd that shows it the most named 'Killerman3' I was spectator switching so it would put me in a different location(Hopefully farther away from him and in a different direction from where he was looking, it didn't always work.)

P.S; I had UAV Jammer as a perk.

Sincerely,

Kenai
Votes
Undo
Hi Kenai

Unfortunately, this is something that is hard to prove. For this to work there must always be a player in spec on the server. I will start monitoring players/ips etc and see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Awol (24/7 Head Admin)
Can't view the demo because it's in rar, needs (for me) to be in "dm".

Sorry... :(

Cheers Rob.;)
Votes
Undo
So Killerman was on FFA yesterday evening. I jumped on the server and had a chat with Red. Red was saying that no matter what, Killerman was able to find him. The second profile linked to Killermans ip (Lomachenko) was sat in spec, i kicked said profile for afk and lo and behold everything went downhill for Killerman. Going forward if we see the 2 profiles together please kick the Lomachenko profile, lets se how long it takes for Killerman to realise he's been rumbled.
Votes
Undo
This is the first time ever I have heard of cheating this way and it must be the saddest ever.
What a total loser to do this.

Might aswel have used wallhack

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

how sad can you get sad sad boy:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Turns out "Killerman"(Batosay) 's second screen character has multiple alaises too.
Lomachenko and Romulus and more.
Check demo.
More to look out for or PB the guy alltogehter, (I say..)

Cheers Rob. ;)
Attachments (1)
As has been said, hard to prove. But what we are doing to find out within reasonable doubt, is the correct way.

Good job guys.
Here another from the same guy using yet another alias.
In my entousiasm i kicked the Romulo profile, but forgot i was using an alias myself, my apologies for that.

At least now we have proof and we can assume that he (Killerman) has no intention of stopping this form of deception in the short term.
-So do we allow him to continue or
-are we going to reason with the guy to try and stop him
-or do we say goodbye..?

Let's see where this leads...
(my vote is to try to reason if that does'nt work PB!
Votes
Undo
Hi Red

There is a meeting tonight between the council, Fergy and me to discuss this.
Votes
Undo
I have wrote a script that kicks players who join spectate or who don't join from map start after a period of time (set to 2 mins but can be altered)

Also you can edit the script to add guid of admins so it has no effect on them.

This works well and would stop this from happening.

Yep I know it needs Flatsix to implement it but I have it if he needs it

As a side note: Too many players sat in spectate can get your servers deranked on gametracker. You are only allowed 3 idle players according to their rules

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Votes
Undo
Too many players sat in spectate can get your servers deranked on gametracker. You are only allowed 3 idle players according to their rules

Well i wasnt aware of that. Thanks for the info Mad
Too many players sat in spectate can get your servers deranked on gametracker. You are only allowed 3 idle players according to their rules

Well i wasnt aware of that. Thanks for the info Mad

Your a mind of information Mad :)

You're a mine of information too ;) - Common Errors in English Usage

At least I know what to get Kitty for Christmas :D

OH LOL hehe my sincere apologies :p

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.