Friday, 11 February 2022
  2 Replies
  1.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi Folks

Just an update on the Website.

Firstly a week ago I started the update by moving the entire web presence to a new dedicated server with the latest version of OS and Web Control panel.

Following on from that I migrated the content across to a new content management system, both of these activities were to ensure that the site security is fully up to date and robust.

Then today I roll across the new look and feel. This has been done mainly to allow for some of the new features to be implemented later and also a coat of new paint is always a good thing in my book.

The site when viewed on a mobile device is now cleaner and formats better.

Also for those who are interested you can use the EasySocial app that can be downloaded from the Play store (Android) or the App Store (IOS). The app gives you easy mobile access to the social stream. It only shows that part of the site. Also it shows ad's these are nothing to do with me it is just the price of using the free version.

When using the app others will see this as your avatar shows a little phone icon.

phone app.png

The logging into the app is simple as it uses the QR code shown in your profile.

qr.png

Over the coming weeks little things will appear for you all to have a play with..

Cheers

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

I think it may take me a while to get the hang of where the posts are 🤔
Nice job boss. :D
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.