Tuesday, 02 March 2021
  38 Replies
  4.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi All,

A wee poll on clays. I have used them a lot in the past and not so much these days, mainly due to the no stock maps and not knowing all of the spawns.

So here is a wee poll to see who is in favour of getting rid of them.

Do we want to have a trial removal of clays from cod4?
(43 Votes)
I am thinking of doing a poll for getting rid of pistols what do you all think lol:p :D
Votes
Undo
I am thinking of doing a poll for getting rid of pistols what do you all think lol:p :D

:p
Attachments (1)
Think before you vote guys.... A women scorned and all that... Meeoww.. :D
Votes
Undo
Hi All,

A wee poll on clays. I have used them a lot in the past and not so much these days, mainly due to the no stock maps and not knowing all of the spawns.

So here is a wee poll to see who is in favour of getting rid of them.

I think it would be a good idea, as they are the one thing that causes us so much grief. Players including clan members putting them in or at exit of spawns. No clays to protect spawns hopefully no spawn camping and none of the constant warning for players who should know better.

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
HI I am really against this its part of the game.
what next no granades we could not get people to only use one nade next no bullets only a knife
we could go really vegan no killing
I can't abide clays. The perk to balance them out only works half the time on FFA.

I voted to keep them though as I imagine it would pee off the players who use them as much as it pees me off that we can't hop, jump shoot etc.
Guys, a member has implemented a poll. Probably to see what the general feeling is. Nothing more. A decision to get rid of clays doesn't ride on this pole......
Votes
Undo

How about changing Cod4 for Shoot the Cat game

OIP.jpg
Attachments (1)

[attachment]OIP.jpg[/attachment]

:o :o :o :p
I voted yes, but that's merely because i hardly use them or forget them at all. :p

It might be good to ban them on the 24/7 server, as overgrown is, imo, not really a snipermap. :o

I use the clays only to cover an entrance, while i am on top or in a high building, overlooking a large part of the map using G3.
Not very effective in an open field, protecting my behind, while sniping.. wich i rarely do... :p

I understand it's a perk one can use, and might come in handy at times, but i wouldn't miss em.
But also understand that some love to use them as backup..?

So in all fairness, i don't mind them, but don't care for them either.
It's part of the game and inventory...

Cheers Rob.;)
Votes
Undo
I love clays a little too much :D :D

clays.jpg
Attachments (1)

:) :) :) :) :) mad :) :) :) :) :) :)
im with kitty

( chanting).. save the clay's, save the clay's, save the clay's, save the clay's save the clay's, save the clay's save the clay's, save the clay's
Votes
Undo
As tube says this is just a pole to get an air of the feeling and if anything I would only suggest a trail for a week.
Votes
Undo

[attachment]OIP.jpg[/attachment]

I thought it was shoot the cat game :p
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I hate clays as you know especially when they belong to aims🤪 but saying that, I voted against getting rid coz it’s all part of the game. I always carry 3 grenades in me handbag an I would be gutted if that got removed 😁
Votes
Undo
I hate clays to be honest with you but they are part of the game. Dont like clays well use the perk thats there so you can see them. I voted to keep them.
Votes
Undo
I hate clays as you know especially when they belong to aims🤪 but saying that, I voted against getting rid coz it’s all part of the game. I always carry 3 grenades in me handbag an I would be gutted if that got removed 😁

Is a handbag allowed in game? I think a player could have an upper hand with one of those weapons! :p
Votes
Undo
I see the poll swinging to a no. I think this youtube video sums things up: claymore mine cod 4
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.