New

Hi all!

Saturday, 05 December 2020
  18 Replies
  1.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi guys. Basso here! I hope you are all good. I am doing fine.

I haven’t been around in the last couple of months. I did not feel any desire to play any games and the whole covid-19 situation is not helping either. A lot of work stuff is going on and life has not become easier with all the covid related regulations. From time to time I check in on the website. Good to see nothing has changed here. :)

I will have holiday in two weeks. I will try to join from time to time again on the servers to see if I can still shoot some people. I hope to see you guys on the servers! Maybe I will even join the game today. I will try to be around a bit more than I did in the past couple of months.
Votes
Undo
HI Basso Mate, good to hear from you.

I know how you feel when it comes to the work stuff. We've just come out of a mass scaling down in the company i work for and we have made 42% of our workforce redundant. Not the best situation especially before christmas. Covid 19 has been a big contributor to this and of course brexit. We live in uncertain times at the moment. Get your backside on the server mate it will be good to see you.
Keep safe.
Hi Basso m8 , glad to see you back you git :) :)
Hello Basso M8..:D

We were starting to wonder if you were still on the planet there... :p

Good to hear from you after a long period of silence.
You even got me worried there a bit m8.. :o

But great to see your alive and kicking..!;)

See you on the playingfield...
Kill you laterrrr... :p

Cheers Rob.;)
Lovely to see you back Basso:D
Don't forget to register when you go on servers Basso, we have all had to do it again
Hi Basso mate, welcome back :D
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Basso good to hear from you hope you and your family are well
Hey Basso. :)
Welcome back. Hope to see you on the server soon. :)
Hey Bas.

Great to hear from you, hope to see you soon on the server.

All the best KILL
Hey Basso
Long time no hear. But great to hear from you now.
See you on the server mate.

Tube
Votes
Undo
Hi Basso,

I was just asking the guys on TS the other week about you.

Good to hear from you.

Aims
Votes
Undo
Hi guys. Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it! I bought a new laptop some time ago. I am now a mac user so I probably need to use Steam to get a COD 4 version. I will try to figure out how it all works (I am actually really bad with computers) and hopefully I can join again soon. I am also curious to hear how you lot are doing!
Votes
Undo
Hey Basso my favorite admin :-) good to hear from you, and looking forward to see you ingame soon, remember we have a christmas clan fight December 20th as i remember :-)

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Votes
Undo
Hi mate
Long time no shoot :D
Votes
Undo
I am now a mac user

Gone to the dark side then!

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2014/08/31/16/Darth_vadar.jpg
Votes
Undo
It’s pretty nice at the dark side! :D
Votes
Undo
Hi Basso, good to hear from you again.
I think there a few Mac users around so if you get any issues I am sure there are some folks from the dark side who can help too :D
Hi Basso
Good to see your ok and well , yep deffo will shoot you soon when your about :D
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.