cro
By cronic on Thursday, 13 February 2020
Replies 10
Likes 5
Views 1.5K
Votes 0
hi all ,
with the sudden failure of waw , you may be seeing a new face on cod 4 . well its me cronic , for the past year or so my cod4 would not work so I may be a stranger to you . but I have been a git since 2010 , and a member of the council for quite a few years . as all council members we have full admin on all servers . but we are there to help when asked .I do not interfere with admins doing there work , but will help if needed , please ask if you want help , this is true of all council . so if you see me pop in don't think im there checking on you im trying to have a game . hopefully not just while waw is down , I was originally cod 4 .
look forward to speaking to you soon
cro
oh good more back up Cro:D
·
4 years ago
·
5 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
still ready to swing the ban hammer ....... god help them
·
4 years ago
·
5 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
·
4 years ago
·
5 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Baaaa baaaa ... no need for translate
·
4 years ago
·
5 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
HI Cro Mate

Thought id noticed you on server logs, catch you on the server soon.

Wales a place of beauty,a place of wonder and were sheep can hear the sound of a zip being undone at a 1000 paces
·
4 years ago
·
5 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Btw Cro where in Wales you from ? I myself live in the valleys, old mining village called Cwm.
·
4 years ago
·
5 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
it is good to have you back on cod4 m8 .and you did see 15 hackers yesterday LOL. just fun m8
·
4 years ago
·
5 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
ha chris , i know it was pick on waw guy , if only i had my ppsh , and my tin hat .
im in the valleys too awol , maesteg . work on the railway in port talbot .
·
4 years ago
·
5 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi cronic nice to see you on the better side of cod I actually thought you were lost lol
·
4 years ago
·
5 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Just over an hour away Cronic
·
4 years ago